Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ADSR - Stop#2 - Intersection!

Here was the challenge:

Cabin Fever
(interpret this as you will, but it must be evident that this is the thought/theme behind your page!)

Must include:
3 photos
4 papers only (no more or less)

8 different elements - at least 1 must be acrylic
2 different fonts
Must have a title, and journaling (which must be visible - if it is not readable, please include in your description)


DigiDandyDesigns here - This scared me when I first read it. I don't know which scared me more; the theme or working with someone else on a layout. It really wasn't so bad. Between us partners we came up with our interpretation of the theme. We decided to go with what could be a cure for cabin fever. mhulshoff started us out with a fabulous template and provided the photos. She started the layout by placing the photos and papers. I finished it off with the elements, journaling and title. Part of the challenge for me was that there wasn't any kit in my stash that had all of the elements that I needed. This made me break out of my comfort zone a bit to mix and match elements from different kits.

In the end, I think it turned out pretty cute. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment